- Quick, Easy & Error-free: The super fast measurement speed of less than 3 sec. in combination with the simplicity of the one-push measure and store functionality provides faster, more economical workflow. Digital reading combined with internal memory make miss-readings and operator interpretation errors a thing of the past.
- Accurate: Extensive field tests verify the excellent accuracy of the ZDL700 of 0.7 mm for 1 km double-run level. This makes the ZDL700 an ideal level not only for high order levelling but also deformation measurements and precise surveying, as well as general construction.
- Large Internal Memory: To further enhance your levelling, memory for up to 2’000 points is integrated in the ZDL700. Features like the ability to switch between manual and automatic point numbering increase not only your flexibility but also allow you to document your work on the fly.
Seamless Dataflow: The data recorded on the job site can be simply downloaded by connecting the ZDL700 with a PC or laptop. Seamless dataflow from field to finish is guaranteed. In addition, external data collectors or PDAs provide you with an additional degree of flexibility for downloading or processing your measurements online.
Shock and Water Resistant : The ZDL700 is design and built withstand all environmental conditions. Rating conforms with IP55 (IEC60529) and is protected from jets of water in all directions. Geomax’s patented shock resistant pendulum magnetic damped compensator ensures durability and precision.
- Model: GEOMAX ZDL 700 Precision
- Height Accuracy: + / – 0.7 mm km
- Accuracy distance: D <10 m, 10 mm | D = 10 m, 0.001 x D
- Maximum Range: 105 meters
- Radius: 2 meters
- Speed measurement: <3 / 2
- Minimum conditions of light: 20 lux
- Telescope: 24x
- Equalizer: + / – 10 ‘
- Setting accuracy: + / – 0.35 “
- Data Exchange: RS232
- Internal memory measures 2000
- Operating / storage: – 10 ° to + 50 ° / – 40 ° to + 70 °
- Included battery * Weight: <2.5 kg
- Power: Type 4 AA 1.5 V 1800/2300 mAh
- Duration: 16 hours of continuous measurements
1 GEOMAX ZDL700 Standard – 0.7mm w/ Internal Memory
1 Carrying Case
1 User Manual
1 Instrument CD for ZDL700